Twitter integration is one of the feature highlight of OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. You can tweet links and photos directly from Mac apps (Safari, iPhoto, Photo Booth), and tweet from Notification Center. Here I will show you how to add Twitter account into OS X step-by-step.
In order to add Twitter account, first you need to add your Twitter account to OS X. It is easy by following these steps:
- In System Preferences, click on Mail, Contacts & Calendars button.
- Under Mail, Contacts & Calendars, click on the plus icon located at the lower left.
- Find Twitter in the right column and click on it.
- Enter your Twitter account user name and password, click “Sign In” button.
- You are done. Close the window and start tweeting from Mountain Lion!
P.S. Follow me (@liewcf) on Twitter!