Celcom First Voice is the new voice plan by the Malaysia’s No.1 network with the following advantages:
- One Rate – enjoy simple flat rate from as low as 10 sen across voice, video, SMS and MMS to all networks, at anytime and anywhere.
- Real Rate – charging will be calculated in real time, so that you keep up-to-date with your spending without delay.
- Auto Rate – automatically upgrad to a lower rate the moment you hits the next usage tier. Meaning, the more you use the more you save with a lower rate.
- Pick a Paid – you can choose the payment mode, either postpaid or prepaid.
- Pay Your Way – you may pay your postpaid bills using reload card.
- Smart Menu – self-help menu allows you to manage your account.
- First Advantage – Celcom Voice Plan Elite customers to enjoy VIP privileges such as free data, personalized dedicated customer service personnel, be the first to know about Celcom events and product launches.
Celcom First Voice plan
The above image shows the Celcom First Voice plan 3 plans: Prime, Premier, Elite; each with RM40, RM80, RM150 monthly commitment.
You get one flat rate to any local networks, at anytime for all voice calls, video, SMS, and MMS. Your plan will auto upgraded to lower rate based on your usage.
On top of free data, you may subscribe to Mobile Internet packages starting from RM28 (300MB) per month.
Compare Celcom First plans with other telcos
The following tables show the comparison between Celcom First plans against local telcos’ voice plan.
*This post is sponsored by Celcom.