Many Malaysians are getting fed up by TMnet Streamyx services. Calling to TMnet hotline (1300-88-9515) seldom helps. You will most probably end up wasting half an hour for nothing. The most effective way is still the old way — walk-in.
There are a few advantages of visiting Telekom personally:
- They cannot hang up your phone call.
- They cannot assume nothing is happening.
- They get to see your angry face.
- You will see their face.
- You will know their name.
Does it work?
Based on the experience of my friends and I, visit Telekom personally will solve your Streamyx problems a few times faster than calling TMnet hotline.
Telekom business hours
Here is the general business hours for Telekom and TMpoint:
- Monday to Friday: 8:45am to 4:30pm
- Saturday: 8:45am to 12:30pm (except for the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month)
Who fed up with TMnet?
- PaulOoi: TMNet Streamyx Poor Service
- SCORKES: Streamyx Rage
- Streamyx is sloooow…. » MENJ’s Critical Thoughts
- 点点滴滴 » Oops, Streamyx problem again???
- Screenshots: Internet connectivity… Problems, Day 4
My two cents
Visiting Telekom because of Streamyx problem is troublesome for the most of us. However, if you want to solve your Streamyx problem faster, make a visit to Telekom. Believe it or not, you may be surprised by their efficiency.