If you have earned more than USD$600 with Chitika, then you are required to submit the Chitika tax form which required by IRS (US Internal Revenue Service).
Here I show you how to fill the W8 form if you are located outside the U.S.
- Login and visit Chitika W8 form page
- Fill in your full name in the “Name of Individual or organization“.
- Fill in your country in the “Country of Incorporation or organization“.
- Tick “Individual” for “Type of beneficial owner“.
- Fill in your address in “Permanent residence address“, “City or town, state or province“, and “Country“.
- Under “Part 2: Claim of Tax Treaty Benefits“, tick “a. The beneficial owner is a resident of [your_country] within the meaning of the income tax treaty between the United States and that country.“.
- Tick in the “Part 3: Notional Principal Contracts“.
- Under “Part 4: Certification“, fill your full name in “Signature“.
- Fill in “owner” for “Capacity in which acting“.
- Click “Submit information” button and you are done!
The submitted form will be reviewed by Chitika in 1 business day.
Sign up Chitika and start making money online today!