In this article, you will learn how to enable Google Account Chooser and add all your Gmail and Google accounts for easy multiple account sign-in.
Google sign-in page now displays a Google Account Chooser which allows you to select the account you want to use. It’s a good news for multiple account user, as it greatly reduces the hassle to re-enter your email and password.
However, Google does not provide details step-by-step instruction for Google Account Chooser. Here I show you how to enable the feature and add your Google accounts.
How to enable Google Account Chooser
- Sign out your Google account.
- Activate the Google Account Chooser
- Sign in your Google account.
- You will be asked to add your account to Account Chooser. Click “Remember this account” button.
How to add accounts to Google Account Chooser
Follow these steps to add additional Gmail/Google Account to Account Chooser:
- Click on your profile picture at the upper right corner. Click “Add Account” button.
- A new page will opened with the Google Account Chooser listing your existing Google account(s). Click “Add account” link at the bottom.
- Add additional account using Gmail (or any email address, will create a Google account).
- Sign in the Google account you want to add.
- Click “Remember this account” to save the account in Account Chooser.
- Done. Repeat to add other Google accounts you have.
If you are sharing the computer with other people, you are recommended to keep your browser information separated, example:
- use different operating system accounts.
- use different browser.
- use different profile in the browser.
- use the browser’s private browsing feature.
I hope you find this tutorial helpful. Ask your questions in comment and I will help you.