AdSense Referrals is CPA ads. Unlike CPC ads, you only get paid by CPA ads after your visitors satisfy certain actions required by the advertisers. It is harder but higher revenue.
Here are some of the key benefits of Referrals 2.0:
- More choices: AdSense publishers are no more limited to refer Google products. Referrals 2.0 offers products from AdWords advertisers, so you can find product ads that fit your sites better.
- Category and keyword targeting: Referrals 2.0 gives you the toption to refer products by category and keyword. So, you can find the suitable products that will perform best on your sites.
- Ad unit optimization: Not sure which product to promote? There is a “Pick best performing ads” option for you. AdSense will compare your selected ads to other relevant ads and pick the ads “expected” to perform best on your site.
- Higher traffic earn more: Because it is CPA ads, the more traffic you send to advertisers from your site, the higher chance the traffic turns into a completed lead/sales. thus, you will earn more with referrals.
- Recommend it: Unlike AdSense CPC ads, you CAN make recommendation to referral ads on your site. You write a review of the products you refer, or say “I recommend XXX”.
My two cents
OK, more chances to make more money with Google AdSense :)
I have little experience in promoting affiliate products. I shall take some time to get myself familiar to the new Referrals 2.0. I will share the tips I discover with you all in the.