For the first time I received money from PayPal, here I share my experience to accept money from others via PayPal account.
- I got an email from PayPal saying that someone has send money to my PayPal account. I am provided a link to accept or denied the payment.
- Login PayPal account. I can check the detail of the payment and a button to accept or denied it.
- Of course, I accept the payment! PayPal brings me to another page, I am asked to add a credit card info and a bank info. Fortunately, previously!
- Since no local(Malaysia) bank can be added into PayPal, I have no choice but continue without bank account info.
- After confirmed, the money is in my PayPal account already. Simple and trouble free!
- You need to debit card. and have a credit card or
- It is all right without bank account info in your PayPal account. The disadvantage is that you , but you still can do online purchasing using the money in PayPal account(provided the online merchant accept PayPal). Read more about .