Before you can receive AdSense payment by Western Union. You must make sure that your AdSense payee name is EXACTLY same as your government issued ID.
My previous payee name has my surname at the end but my ID name is surname at the front. So, I have to change my AdSense payee name to use Western Union payment method.
Here shows you how to change your AdSense payee name.
- Visit Google AdSense Contact Us page
- Select Account Issues, then select Want to change my payee name.
- Click Continue button
- At the new page, enter your contact information (name, email address).
- Tick “Yes, I am an AdSense publisher” and enter your AdSense Login Email.
- At question, you can use the following template (which I used to change my payee name):
I want to change my payee name so that I can use “Western Union Quick
My AdSense payee name is “AAAA BBBB CCCC”, where “CCCC” is my surname.
But, my name on government issued ID is “CCCC AAAA BBBB”.
In order to use “Western Union Quick Cash”, please change my payee name
to “CCCC AAAA BBBB”.
- Click Submit Question button
Now, wait for email reply from Google AdSense Support Team. In the email, I was asked to provide the following account information for security and privacy:
1 – Have you ever received an AdSense payment? If so, what was the amount
of your most recent payment?
2 – What was the first day you received a page impression?
3 – How many page impressions did you get on your first day?
4 – What’s your new payee name?
You can find the information by logging into your AdSense account and checking the Advanced Reports.
After I replied the email, I received another email that my payee name has been updated and I need to resubmit my AdSense tax information.
Done. The whole process should take less than 2 days.