You installed Internet Explorer 9 but did not like it, and now you want to uninstall IE9? Here you will learn the step-by-step instructions to uninstall Internet Explorer 9 on Windows 7 and Vista.
- Click the Start button, type Programs and Features in the search box
- Click the Programs and Features then click View installed updates in the left pane.
- Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windows section.
- Right-click Windows Internet Explorer 9, click Uninstall, and then, when prompted, click Yes.
- Click one of the following:
- Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer 9, and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer).
- Restart later (to wait until you shut down or restart your computer).