Many friends are surprised that I, a tech geek, do not own a digital camera. Actually, I wish to have a camera since I was studying in primary school.
After doing some surveys, I think I will get the Canon PowerShot A700 at RM1199.
Why Canon PowerShot A700
There are a few features I like about Canon Powershot A700:
- 6.0 megapixel — print big output
- 6x optical zoom — can peak girls in the next building
- ISO 800 — reduces camera shake and blurring of fast-moving subjects
- High ISO Auto — captures higher quality pictures with minimum noice
- Large 2.5″ LCD — instant clear photo preview
- Use standard AA batteries — can get replacement batteries anywhere
- Gridline display — easy photo framing
- Made in Japan — not “Made in China”
Beside the camera itself, I also need to buy a tripod and battery charger. Also, a 1GB memory card is required. This Canon Powershot A700 Accessory Kit is my ideal package! I wonder whether we can get the same kit at coming PIKOM PC Fair or not…
What do you think?
What do you think about Canon PowerShot A700? Any other camera suggestion at similar price(RM1199 or USD327)?
By the way, any advice/suggestion for a new digital camera owner?