Apple released the first OS X Lion Update version 10.7.1 to fix bugs and improve reliability of Wi-Fi connections.
The 10.7.1 update is recommended to all users running OS X Lion. The fixes included:
- Address an issue that may cause the system to become unresponsive when playing a video in Safari.
- Resolve an issue that may cause system audio to stop working when using HDMI or optical audio out.
- Improve the reliability of Wi-Fi connections.
- Resolve an issue that prevents transfer of your data, settings, and compatible applications to a new Mac running OS X Lion.
- Resolve an issue in which an admin user account could be missing after upgrading to OS X Lion.
Choose Software Update from the Apple () menu to check for the latest Apple software via the Internet, including this update.
The update download size may vary from computer-to-computer when installed using Software Update (17.4 MB for my system). You can download the update installer to update multiple Mac computers, without the need to download the update on each computer.