I have received TWO AdWords coupon codes from last week’s conferences: The New Media Asia and WordConf Asia. The AdWords coupons worth RM120 each. I am giving away both AdWords codes to you. Read on to find out how to claim them.
Archive | E-commerce Solution RSS feed for this section
The Stickiness of your webshop can prove vital if you want to continue to drive sales both from new and old customers. How can you make your webshop compelling and attractive enough so that customers will continue to return time and time again?
PayPal announced the second customer support center in the Asia Pacific region in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Now Malaysians can top up their PayPal account using bank current/saving accounts via RHB Internet Banking. It is a free service. Read on for what do you need to know about RHB-PayPal.
Do you know that you need to register your online business with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM)? There are 400 online businessmen have been charged in court for not registering their business.
For Malaysians. I have received my PayPal money in my Public Bank account!
For Malaysians. Thanks to PayPal support for Malaysian Ringgit (MYR). Now you can withdraw PayPal money directly to any Malaysia local bank accounts! Read on to find out how to do that.
PayPal announced new funds withdrawal functionality to withdraw PayPal money to credit card, debit card, or prepaid cards in 26 countries. The process only takes 3 easy steps.
Shopify Marketplace is a Web 2.0 style product search. It returns products from Shopify shops according to your keyword. It support common search engine queries, such as “quotes” and -”exclude terms”. Related tags, product type, and vendors are listed in sidebar. There is a slide bar allowing you to set the price range.
Previously, I wrote about EBay rejected my bidding and required credit card verification. The problem has been solved now, finally.
Maybe this is a bad news for Malaysians. I tried to bid (“BuyIt Now”) an item on EBay but failed because Ebay required me to verify my account using a Credit Card, even after I did it!
Financial Process Exchange (FPX) is an online payment gateway for Malaysians. It facilitates interbank transfer of funds from the buyer to the seller. The payment gateway was spearheaded by Bank Negara Malaysia and is managed by MEPS.
You want to sell your stuff online but do not how to create a website? Worse, you have limited budget. You might want to try Shopify, a free web service to create online shop for you in minutes.
This is a follow-up of Ebay Explained 2006 event in Malaysia. It was a great experience to attend such a big event.
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates. Find us on Google+
Samsung Galaxy S4 in Malaysia is Non-4G LTE Version. Have Telcos Tell The Truth?
CollageIt Pro Photo Collage Maker Review and License Codes Giveaway
BlackBerry Q10 in Malaysia: Price, Specs and Release Date
Adobe Lightroom 5 Beta is Free Download
Microsoft Surface RT Price and Availability in Malaysia
- Now Apple iPhone 5 is Supported by Maxis 4G LTE Network in Malaysia April 9, 2013
- WordPress Security: How to Protect Against Brute Force Password Attacks April 15, 2013
- Maxis 4G LTE: Everything You Need to Know (Coverage, SpeedTest, iPhone, 4G Phones) April 10, 2013
- Congrats to 7 Belkin iPhone 5 Cases Winners April 6, 2013
- BlackBerry Q10 in Malaysia: Price, Specs and Release Date May 3, 2013
- Lazada Malaysia Celebrates 1st Year Anniversary, Giveaway Mazda 2 Hatchback and More! May 25, 2013
- PropertyPlus is Malaysia Property Group Buying Portal [SPONSORED] May 23, 2013
- BlackBerry Q5 Mobile: Low-cost QWERTY BB10 Smartphone May 18, 2013
- ASUS Fonepad Price in Malaysia May 16, 2013
- BlackBerry to Release BBM for Android and iOS (iPhone/iPad) May 16, 2013
- BlackWoods: A Lazada color way of Mazda 2, looks quite nice. ...
- kampunginvestor: We already give our government lie and bluff us. N...
- Vincent Armstead: Good news for the blackberry buyers that these two...
- BlackWoods: I'm too late for the BETA, the Adobe Cloud has la...
- BlackWoods: We are still waiting, we hope they allows us to ad...