WordPress is the most popular blogging platform in the world. If you don’t know where to start, MakeUseOf.com has released a free e-book “Set up your blog with WordPress: Your Ultimate Guide” to outline everything you need to know in order to setup a blog.
In the 34 pages PDF file, you will learn:
- What WordPress is, and why you should use it
- Where to find hosting for your WordPress website
- Key concepts in WordPress
- Finding the theme that’s right for you
- Blogging and editing content on your new blog
- Basic WordPress SEO tips and tricks
- Promoting your blog and finding readers
- Making money from your blog
- Backing up and recovering your WordPress site
- Optimizing and scaling your site for high traffic
The ebook only gives you an overall idea. Don’t expect to learn all of those in details. There’s no step-by-step instruction to setup. You will get the basic ideas what’s all that about and some tips and recommendations.
Visit this page to download the free e-book. You would need to either subscribe to MakeUseOf’s free newsletter or share the page on Facebook/Twitter/Google+.