Good news for Google AdSense publishers! Google have expanded Western Union Quick Cash as an AdSense payment method to 10 new countries: Saudi Arabia, Croatia, Iceland, United Arab Emirates, Latvia, Lebanon, Slovenia, Tunisia, Moldova and Malta.
With the addition countries, Western Union withdraw method is currently available in 40 countries. Singapore, India ares still not in the list.
If you are new to Google AdSense withdraw via Western Union, here are few points to keep in mind:
- Payments will continue to follow normal payment schedule and will be available for pickup at your local Western Union agent the day after they’re issued.
- You will need to present a government-issued ID that matches your AdSense payee name when picking up your payment. If you need to correct the account payee name, follow this instructions.
- Only individual payee can receive payments by Western Union, not business.
- Payments must be picked up within 60 days of issue, or they’ll expire and be credited back to your AdSense account.
- Payments will be made in US dollars. Depending on your local Western Union agent, you may withdraw money in your local currency.
Sign up to receive your AdSense payments by Western Union.
Questions? Ask me in the comment.