MALAYSIA – The 2nd annual PIKOM Digital Lifestyle Expo (DLE) 2011 will be held at 29-31 July 2011 at KL Convention Center, Kuala Lumpur. The expo will include 6 segments, covers consumer electronics, home entertainment, digital camera, games, computers, and mobile devices.
- 3Cs Pavilion — consumer electronics, communications & computers
- 3D TV/LED, AV & Home Entertainment — LCD TVs, LED TVs, 3D TVs, Plasma Screens, Projector, Home Theatre, Sound system and blue-ray players
- Digital Camera, Imaging & Media — cameras, video recorders, lenses, academies, softwares, studio, memory, accessories, bag and casings, printers and digital photo frames.
- Games — online games, mobile games, console games, gaming gears, service provider (reload points, virtual currency, etc), gaming laptops & PCs and other gaming accessories
- ICT, Multimedia & Devices — PCs, notebooks, netbooks, MP3 and GPS
- Wireless, Mobile & Broadband — smart and mobile phones, bluetooth, back-up batteries and other mobile accessories
In conjunction with DLE, MySTI-EXPO 2011, the 1st Malaysia Science, Technology & Innovation Exposition, will be held at Level 3, KL Convention Centre.
Are you joining Digital Lifestyle Expo?
According to the segments, I think DLE is more interesting than the computer-sales-market-like PIKOM PC Fair. Since I’m moving in my own 1st house soon, I’ll checking out the home entertainment segment.
Will you be there? What would you look for?