Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, the world’s lightest 14-inch Ultrabook is the latest model in Lenovo ThinkPad X series – premium thin and light laptops for business.
The new ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch is light and thin, weighing only 1.36KG and 15.15mm thin. With carbon-fiber construction, the world’s lightest 14-inch Ultrabook is durable, resistant to spills, drops, heat exposure, etc.
It features the Adaptive Keyboard which automatically changes the row of functions keys depending on what software you are using. Beside touch screen control, the Ultrabook also support air gesture and voice recognition controls.
ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch has high resolution ColorBurst display (2560×1440) and anti-glare screen. 300 nit with IPS provides a wide-screen viewing.
The premium Ultrabook has up to 9-hour battery life (over 70% improvement from last generation), with RapidCharge technology you get 80% charge in under an hour.
ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch also supports NFC and optional build-in 4G connectivity, which seldom includes in other notebooks.
ThinkPad X1 Carbon Specs
- Processor: 4th gen. Intel Core i5–4500U 1.6GHz processor / 4th gen. Intel Core i7–4600U 2.10GHz processor
- OS: Windows 8.1 Pro
- RAM: 8GB 1333MHz on board
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Display: 14“ non-touch HD+ (1600×900) / 14” MultiTouch WQHD (2560×1440)
- Audio: Stereo, Dolby Home Theatre v4
- Storage: Intel 256GB SSD
- Weight: 1.36KG
- Dimensions: 331 x 233 x 15.15mm–18.85mm
- Battery: Integrated Lithium Polymer 8-cell (45Wh) RapidCharge battery
- Warranty: 3 years on-site warranty
Price starting from RM 6,189