JomSocial, a social networking software developed on Joomla CMS, is hiring web developers and web designers in Malaysia.
Web Developer (5 vacancies)
- PHP4/PHP5 (3+ years experience)
- HTML/XHTML (2+ years experience)
- Web services – SOAP, XMLRPC, HTTP, SMTP protocol knowledge a plus.
- Additionally, the right candidate will possess:
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- A strong ability to adapt and problem solve.
- Proven technical troubleshooting and performance tuning experience.
BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar degree preferred but similar relevant experience acceptable.
Salary ranges between RM4000 to RM10,000 depending on skills and experience.
Web Designer (3 vacancies)
- Creating gorgeous, highly usable web app and website interfaces.
- Designing landing pages, banners and HTML creatives that make users want to click and convert into an action.
- Applying semantic, accessible, standards compliant XHTML/CSS to the highest degree.
- Developing wireframes and interactive prototypes, site maps and workflows.
- Good English skills – written and spoken.
- Rich portfolio of great design. This is the single-most important qualification (required).
- Competent in utilizing Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to create original artwork.
- Skilled in designing low pixels artwork, eg. icons, buttons.
- Mature and independent, and able to work in a tightly knit team.
You can submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org