UnoTelly’s UnoDNS is a special DNS service allow you to access blocked content outside USA (Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, and more) with maximum connection speed.
Archive | Web RSS feed for this section
PeoplePerHour Hourlies is a site where you can find and hire freelancers with different skills to do small projects.
In this article, you will learn how to get more free Dropbox space in several methods not known by others.
Here’s a good news to Dropbox Pro subscribers. Dropbox decided to double your account’s cloud storage space for free. How does it compare with other cloud storage competitors?
You are recommended to check your computer for DNS Changer malware immediately.
In this video, Matt Cutts from Google explains how Google works, including crawling, indexing, and ranking.
Instead of a seamlessly upgrade from Google Docs to Google Drive, many users receive a “Google Drive is coming soon” message and a “notify me” button.
Google Drive allows you to sync, access and share files on the web, on your computers, and mobile devices.
WebsitesLike is a search engine to help you find similar, related or alternative websites.
In this guest post by W.K. he explain what’s OpenDNS and the various benefits of using the DNS service instead of your default Internet Service Provider’s DNS.
Lovestagram is an Valentine’s e-card maker that use Instagram (popular iOS photography app) photos as a Valentine’s Day gift. Build by Instagram co-founder’s girlfriend from scratch.
Cut the Rope, a popular puzzle game on smartphones, is now playable on PCs via modern web browsers that support HTML5.
Angry Birds coming to Facebook! After released the popular strategy game for almost all mobile and desktop platforms, Rovio Mobile announced to launch Angry Birds for Facebook on Valentines Day 2012 (14 Feb).
BTJunkie torent download search engine has been voluntarily shut down on 5 February 2012 and left a notice on its homepage.
The Internet has grown to become a major Malaysian industry and one that contributes more to Malaysia’s GDP than it does to the U.S or China, according to the “Online and Upcoming: The Internet’s Impact on Aspiring Countries” report, a new joint research by McKinsey & Company and Google.
Huawei Ascend P7 Review in Malaysia
Hands-on: Zopo ZP998 Octa-core Smartphone with 14MP Camera
Redmi 1S vs Redmi Note: Which Xiaomi Budget Smartphone is Better?
ASUS Zenfone 5 is RM599 in Malaysia, Compare Zenfone 5 vs. Zenfone 4
HTC One (M8) Review: Best Android Smartphone 2014 with Little Glitches
- Malaysia weBoost Drive 3G-S Cellular Signal Booster Review and Giveaway [Sponsored]
- Viber Launches Free Viber Games: Viber Candy Mania, Viber Pop, Wild Luck Casino
- Acer Unveils New Liquid Series Smartphones in Malaysia (X1, Jade, Z500)
- What is GSC D-BOX Motion Seat? [Review]
- ADATA PT100 10,000 mAh Power Bank with LED Flashlight
- Why You Should Give Wireless Bluetooth Speaker as Promotional Gifts? [Sponsored]
- Google Maps Street View for Malaysia: Benefits and Privacy Issues
- P1 Internet MiFi Broadband in Malaysia for Multiple Devices [Sponsored]
- Maybank Surprised Customers on the Bank’s 54th Birthday [Sponsored]
- #MYCyberSALE in Malaysia, the First Govenment-led Online Sale in the World
LiewCF (Liew Cheon Fong) is believed to be the first full-time blogger in Malaysia since 2005. He made the jump from hobby blogging to blogging as a full-time career. Today he enjoys working from home and spending time with his family.