Many Malaysians are getting fed up by TMnet Streamyx services. Calling to TMnet hotline (1300-88-9515) seldom helps. You will most probably end up wasting half an hour for nothing. The most effective way is still the old way — walk-in.
There are a few advantages of visiting Telekom personally:
- They cannot hang up your phone call.
- They cannot assume nothing is happening.
- They get to see your angry face.
- You will see their face.
- You will know their name.
Does it work?
Based on the experience of my friends and I, visit Telekom personally will solve your Streamyx problems a few times faster than calling TMnet hotline.
Telekom business hours
Here is the general business hours for Telekom and TMpoint:
- Monday to Friday: 8:45am to 4:30pm
- Saturday: 8:45am to 12:30pm (except for the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month)
Who fed up with TMnet?
My two cents
Visiting Telekom because of Streamyx problem is troublesome for the most of us. However, if you want to solve your Streamyx problem faster, make a visit to Telekom. Believe it or not, you may be surprised by their efficiency. ;)